Â I admired my plants, took a sip of herbal tea…. cool breeze was playing with my locks, my younger one was busy in getting a perfect somersault. I didn’t hesitate to capture a moment in my camera. In the meanwhile daily prompt appeared and I sighed….It said
When was the last time someone told you they were proud of you?
Â So far it has been my good fortune to feel proud of…..
- My students- for giving me good result and emerged as an educated, well groomed, disciplined lot at the end of the session.
- My kids- for giving me so many moments of taking pride in them.
- My parents- for bringing me up as a good human being.
- My husband- for loving me unconditionally and genuinely.
- My friends and family- for giving me a sense of security and wanted.
There might be few occasions when someone related to me probably felt proud of me. Neither he made it Â so obvious nor I expected it while performing my roles as a mother, daughter, wife or a sister. I did my things honestly, received the same in return as a reward.
Yes, I remember when we had some guests for lunch and how they went gaga over our garden. My husband was happy to receive compliments for the variety of flowers we had. I could see something in his glowing eyes as if he wanted to tell me,” Hey, I am proud of you !” Â Ah, What weird ideas I am having. He must had been trying to convey, ” Look, they all liked our garden. Didn’t I convince you to take a ground floor house so that we can grow something.” Huh !
Anyway if I have touched the topic then let me share yesterday’s post where I explained the complicated method of water garden for dummies. It seems my few fellow bloggers missed it reading last evening ( India receives prompt in the evening) Who knows anyone of you feel so happy after reading it and leave a comment for me……”I am proud of you !”